HERE COMES THE TROUBLE  

Posted by Martin

Kevin and all the people along with them are moving towards the unknown place to find out is anyone out there ,there have been searching for a quite long,but they cannot find out any answer....

After quite a long time,a dozen of people in some huge and shinny horses were approached them...
They weared black dresses,with a huge sword in their hands,and a man in front asked who are u all people........

Suddenly kumar said to kivi,oh man i thought we are in heaven,no all the people went to heaven and we are in hell.........i think so said kivi.What are you both talking about asked that man with a sword,nothing sir said kumar.Tell me who u all or else i supposed to make u to answer me,with the help pf my sword...Ok,ok...we came here through a storm,thats all we know said Kevin.So You are the group of warriors ah,its my pleasure to invite all you to my place,and i am Sunan introduced the man in front in the horse troop.

Wait,wait....You are mistaken,we are not warriors,we are just a ordinary people said kivi,If you dont mind sir,tell me what place is this......And its my pleasure this place is called CARINONIA.

This entry was posted on 7:34 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments